German food processing technique
Food processing techniques following the program of Federal Republic of Germany
1. Time and admission objects:
- Training time: 3 years to 3.5 years
- Admission objects:
+ Graduating from high school or equivalent, with good conduct or higher, priority to select students with academic results of grade 12 senior high school with good academic results or higher;
+ Prioritize students who are policy beneficiaries;
+ Good foreign language ability, achieving the results of the English test in accordance with the school's regulations.
2. The language of instruction and learning:
Students are learned by Vietnamese. In the course of professional learning, students are learned by English until the end of the course to reach the minimum level of B1 according to the Common European or equivalent language reference framework.
3. Training location
Danang Tourism College, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Group 69, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang.
4. Tuition fees
- Students pay 850,000 VND / month. The tuition will be increasing following the Government’s current regulations.
- All other expenses were supported by the Government.
5. Rights and obligations of students
5.1. Interests of students
- Receive financial support for training including English learning;
- Be educated in conditions of standard and modern facilities;
- Be connected to a university in German universities, if you desire, qualify and achieve graduation results;
- Facilitated job introduction at large enterprises in Vietnam, have the opportunity to export labor to Germany or countries around the world.
5.2. Obligations of students
- Students and parents commit in writing to complete the curriculum and must pay the prescribed fee if absenteeism in the middle of the school;
- Perform other obligations of students according to the regulations of the school.
6. Degree after graduation
Completion of the training program, satisfactory student will be granted:
- 01 college diploma of Vietnam College of Tourism Danang;
- 01 German diploma (granted by HWK Leipzig, equivalent to level 4 according to the German national qualification framework).